Nov 29, 2012

Children of a lesser God


Like your children, You fight them, form them, rise them.  You want them to do something and they just want the opposite... You get mad at them, forgive them...
And, like it happens with your children, the day comes in wich your work is over... and they are gone.





















This one goes to  l'Eroica. The process hasn't been easy and exempt from difficulties and some disapointment. But the final result makes me very proud!... behave, my daughter!









As a son I wanted to become an "artist" so to fill mine with pride... The  Olimpus gave me the "lesser" degree of craftsman... And I don't complain.



Like a son is also my blog, I've seen it growing and getting more and more atention... Time to leave and go global!


No comments:

Post a Comment